Who Are Our Associate Members?
If your company has demonstrated excellence in serving community banks, we’d welcome a conversation with you about Associate Membership. ICBM serves as a connection point between associate members and community banks.
Benefits of Associate Membership
As an Associate Member, you’ll receive a number of exciting and rewarding benefits. Associate membership gives you the opportunity to participate in activities, to submit articles for publication, to facilitate education sessions, and to showcase your expertise at events.
- Complimentary subscription to Impact Magazine, ICBM’s quarterly publication, with an additional opportunity to purchase advertising space in the publication.
- Your company name, contact information and a free link will be featured on the ICBM website, with an additional opportunity to purchase ads on the website.
- Free listing in the online Business-to-Business directory.
- Free subscriptions to ICBM electronic publications.
- Sponsorship opportunities at the ICBM Annual Convention.
- Access to the ICBM bank member list.
- Attend any ICBM education event at the member rate.
- Invitation to the annual Day at the Capitol event in St. Paul.
- Use of the ICBM Associate Member logo.
Interested in Becoming an Associate Member?
Contact Greg McCurry using the form below. We’ll then set up a time to get to know you and your business, and to help you get the most out of your membership.