Citizens Alliance Bank, its Directors, Officers and Employees are committed to meeting the challenges of the future of the organization. We are family friendly, dynamic and industrious place to work.
We are currently seeking a Commercial Ag Loan Officer in our Clara City location. The Commercial Ag Loan Officer will be responsible for managing an existing Commercial Ag loan portfolio and developing new Commercial Ag lending business. This will require the candidate to be able to effectively underwrite, structure and close all types of Commercial Ag loans in accordance with the Bank’s established policies and procedures. Must exercise sound judgment in the loan making process.
This position will have extensive customer contact and will be responsible for all operational aspects for Commercial Ag loans. This individual will be responsible for abiding by and keeping up to date on the Bank’s lending policies in addition to State and Federal lending regulations.
Lenders are expected to meet and/or exceed Citizens Alliance Bank’s customer service levels as well as the over-all goals of the organization.
Citizens Alliance Bank is a great place to work with competitive wages and benefits. We are customer driven and community focused in all of our locations.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Training and Knowledge of regulations governing all lending practices.
- Innovative outlook to drive continual progress and retention.
- Process Commercial Ag loan transactions and provide assistance on transaction inquires.
- Have the ability to analyze financial statements, cash flows, pay records and tax returns.
- Present credits and loans for approval to appropriate authority, as required.
- Be pro-active in obtaining new Commercial Ag, loan customers for the bank.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize work load.
- Take Commercial Ag applications and approve or reject loan requests in accordance with loan policies and procedures.
- Obtain and maintain a working knowledge of regulatory requirements as they relate to safety and soundness, compliance and operations.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish the Bank’s goals.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Understanding of general business and financial issues
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects
- Self-starter and ability to work both independently and in group setting
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to establish and maintain good relations with co-workers and other bank personnel; ability to work with all levels of employees
- Travel may be required to accommodate functions at other facilities.
- Adherence to all BSA/AML Laws, Regulations and Compliance will be required in this position.
- Ability to prioritize work load.
- Assist co-workers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned and requested.
- Adherence to all Bank Policies and Procedures will be required in this position.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Business Management from a f four-year public or private accredited institution of higher learning or a minimum of four years of experience in a related field.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience with Ag lending, preferably in banking environment or related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suites is preferred; familiarity with loan documentation and boarding software
Salary will be based on qualifications. Citizens Alliance Bank offers a competitive benefits package.
Citizens Alliance Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Would you like to be a part of our team?
Please submit your resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. For job details or Citizens Alliance Bank’s Application please visit our website at: https://www.citizensalliancebank.com/about/careers/