United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Technical Operations Support Lead with our Operations team. We are looking for someone who is highly technical to interact with customers on a daily basis performing technical tasks involving multiple platforms. They will use technical skills to investigate and resolve issues involving the installation, operation, maintenance and compatibility of UBB’s online banking and image exchange network. They will provide consistent, exceptional customer service to community bankers by being knowledgeable of all aspects of our systems and how they interact.
- Answers, evaluates, and prioritizes incoming telephone, voicemail, e-mail, and in-person requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, and other computer-related technologies.
- Assists customers with fingerprint logins & security administration troubleshooting.
- Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of error.
- Determines whether problem is caused by hardware or software applications.
- Handles problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution and follow-up for routine user problems, referring more complex problems to supervisor or technical staff.
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database, and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports.
- Analyzes and evaluates incident reports and makes recommendations to reduce help line incident rate.
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs.
- Develops, writes or revises user training manuals and procedures.
- Assists with other Operation functions as needed.
- Provides backup for other staff positions as dictated by absences or other circumstances that may arise.
- Trains users on software and hardware on-site or in classroom, or recommends outside contractors to provide training.
- Assists with testing and implementation of software upgrades to Operation Platforms.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s Degree in Applied Science, Technology or similar or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of technical experience using computer functions and software applications in a retail bank setting
- Knowledge of security settings in different Internet applications (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Edge, etc.)
- Excellent telephone customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years working with customers
- MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers’ Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.