This position is responsible for performing intermediate duties and support related to branch operational activities and financial services: processes new account transactions; assists customers in their selection of various accounts and financial services; cross-sells the bank’s products and services; opening, maintaining and closing of all account types; performing branch clerical duties; promoting business for the bank by maintaining good customer relations and referring customer to appropriate staff for new services. This individual is proficient in IRA’s and serves as backup to the IRA Administrator. The individual provides assistance to Business Bankers in the area of account analysis and cash management implementation and service. He or she is required to provide leadership, training and support to less experienced CSR’s.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Fully knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of CSR, vault, safe deposit, processing and new accounts, discussing and accepting personal and ODP credit applications, and IRA’s.
• Develop and service customer relationships.
• Provide information to current and prospective customers.
• Process and open new accounts, including document generation.
• Respond, research, and resolve customer issues.
• Examine account documents to ensure accuracy and compliance.
• Develop new business opportunities for the bank. Make referrals for Credit Cards, Loans, Wealth Management, CorTrust Mortgage and CorInsurance, as appropriate.
• Assist customers with personal and auto loans and overdraft protection applications.
• Manage IRA accounts, customers and reporting and provide support to other staff as needed. Location specific.
• Be able to perform all CSR functions and serve as back up coverage for the teller line.
• Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
REQUIRED SKILLS, COMPETENCIES AND ABILITIES:
• Possesses combination of education and experience to perform primary duties of position.
• Adaptable to system, process, product and service changes.
• Effective and efficient planning, organizational, technological and time management skills.
• Ability to demonstrate organizational commitment through advocacy in the community, customer experience and co-worker relationships.
• Ability to reason, problem solve and think critically.
• Ability to effectively convey thoughts, ideas and information clearly and concisely.
• Possesses strong understanding of financial services.
• Demonstrates high level of integrity, personal diplomacy and ability to foster culture of mutual respect.