Come Grow with Us!!
CorTrust Mortgage has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator in Woodbury, MN. We are looking for people who are challenged by a fast-paced environment and who enjoy helping people achieve the dream of home ownership. CorTrust Mortgage Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CorTrust Bank N.A., a Community Bank with 26 locations in South Dakota and Minnesota. We are a privately held community bank that has been in business over 85 years. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Solicits and pre-qualifies loan applications according to approved policies, prepares credit application packages, and presents requests to underwriting for approval. Reviews loan documents in preparation for closing. Develops relationships throughout the community; solidifies the Bank and Mortgage Company as industry leaders.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represents the institution to the public, markets the institution’s loan products.
• Identifies loan program and terms to best fit each customer and situation.
• Reviews loan requests for prequalification and prepares prequalification letters for customers.
• Coordinates timing of loan funding with borrower, the realtor and the title company.
• Works with borrower to identify unfilled banking or insurance needs.
• Works cooperatively and constructively with a wide variety of people, cross-functional teams, community- based organizations, title companies and referral partners.
Qualified candidates, please contact:
Todd Hopkins – President CorTrust Mortgage
2101 S. Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57105 605-977-5908
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Member FDIC | Equal Housing Lender | Bank ID 405612 | NMLS 458038