Come Grow with Us!!
CorTrust Mortgage has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Mortgage Loan Originator in Woodbury, MN. We are looking for people who are challenged by a fast-paced environment and who enjoy helping people achieve the dream of home ownership. CorTrust Mortgage Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of CorTrust Bank N.A., a Community Bank with 26 locations in South Dakota and Minnesota. We are a privately held community bank that has been in business over 85 years. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Solicits and pre-qualifies loan applications according to approved policies, prepares credit application packages, and presents requests to underwriting for approval. Reviews loan documents in preparation for closing. Develops relationships throughout the community; solidifies the Bank and Mortgage Company as industry leaders.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Represents the institution to the public, markets the institution’s loan products.
• Identifies loan program and terms to best fit each customer and situation.
• Reviews loan requests for prequalification and prepares prequalification letters for customers.
• Coordinates timing of loan funding with borrower, the realtor and the title company.
• Works with borrower to identify unfilled banking or insurance needs.
• Works cooperatively and constructively with a wide variety of people, cross-functional teams, community- based organizations, title companies and referral partners.
Qualified candidates, please contact:
Todd Hopkins – President CorTrust Mortgage
2101 S. Minnesota Ave Sioux Falls, SD 57105 605-977-5908