OVERALL FUNCTION: This person provides all loan processing support for the mortgage loan officers.
QUALIFICATIONS: This person should have an associate’s degree plus three years of prior job-related experience or the equivalent. Good communication skills and the ability to interact with customers, realtors, and other professionals are required. This person must be familiar with mortgage lending concepts, practices, and procedures.
1. Prepare and process all mortgage loan documentation from origination to closing according to established procedures. Identify appropriate documentation for all types of loans.
2. Monitor in-process loan files for receipt of complete and accurate documentation for underwriting. Prepare credit packages for submission to underwriting. Resolve subsequent underwriting conditions.
3. Provide quality customer service while interacting with customers, realtors, and other professionals.
4. Monitor all current portfolio mortgage loan files to ensure proper maintenance according to established procedures.
5. Assist with the sale of secondary market mortgage loans to the proper mortgage company according to specified requirements, and account for premiums due.
6. Serve as backup to conduct mortgage loan closings according to established procedures.
7. Cover branch receptionist desk during lunch hours on a rotating schedule.
8. Attend all team meetings and training seminars as deemed appropriate by the supervisor.
9. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
10. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
Click Here to apply: go to https://www.bankeasy.com/about-us/careers/
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity