Responsible for developing a centralized Loan Operations Department that provides a lending support structure in line with the CIB’s strategic goals and growth plans. Responsible for all areas relating to loan operations including document preparation, account reconciliation, payment processing, loan booking and system review, collateral review, shadow accounting, and document review and imaging. Responsible for verifying and ensuring that loans are properly documented and are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank Loan Policy. Responsible for guiding, training, motivating, and supervising staff for the department. This position works in conjunction with the HR Department in hiring of staff and other issues that may involve the HR Department.
- Bachelor’s degree with concentration in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field; or equivalent relevant experience in a financial institution.
- Five to eight years of commercial lending and commercial real estate experience, three years of which are in a managerial capacity. Residential real estate loan experience is a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of administrative, documentation and servicing procedures.
- Possess working knowledge of Bank’s Loan Policies.
- Understand the issues and concerns of outside regulatory bodies and their impact on the loan operations department.
- PC literate with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, Jack Henry 20/0 and LaserPro.
- Excellent decision-making, analytical, and mathematical ability.
- Good loan judgment (flexible common sense underwriting)
- Self-motivated individual who is detailed oriented and able to multi-task.
- Critical Skills:
- Effective/strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to internal customers
- Ability to deliver “above average” customer service
- Ability to organize priorities
- Ability to deliver a high level of attention to details
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintain high level of focus and accuracy
- Team Player
- Complete other duties as requested. Provides back up to department staff as needed.
To apply for this position and see a full job description with requirements go to our Banks website at www.bankcib.com and access our Careers page.
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/VETS/Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal “EEO is the Law” poster, its “Supplement” poster, and its “Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision“.