United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Risk Management Analyst in our Investment department. This individual will assist in the production of the ALMEdge asset/liability program for client banks, serve as a liaison/analyst to the Securities Department on ALMEdge related matters, and manage the CD-rateline to raise deposits.
- Assists in the quarterly production and maintenance of the ALMEdge program involving approximately 250+ customer banks by downloading bank call reports and bank policy inputs and importing the data into ALMEdge model.
- Assists the Sr. Risk Management Analyst with the quarterly production and maintenance of the Peer Analytics Report, PerformanceEdge.
- Provides backup for updates and downloads of BondEdge data for import into ALMEdge model.
- Conducts Customer Back Testing analysis on an annual basis.
- Produces Customer Trend analysis reports per customer request.
- Works with customers to resolve any asset/liability inquiries.
- Sets up new customers and maintains existing customer information on alm.ubb.com website.
- Troubleshoots any technical problems/issues with alm.ubb.com website.
- Compiles and organizes customer data for annual ALMEdge Users Conference.
- Provides backup to the Senior Risk Management Analyst for the updating and maintenance of BondEdge data.
- Manages the CD-rateline including reviewing all appropriate documents and independently approving incoming CD requests from banks.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration preferred
- Associate’s degree plus economic or balance sheet analysis work experience considered
- Interest in working with investments or bank balance sheet analytics and economic models
- Interest in the mathematics of bonds, forecasting, statistics and model building
- MS Office (Expert use of Microsoft Excel and understanding of Microsoft Word)
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers’ Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.