The State Bank of Faribault, a family owned bank is seeking a Credit Analyst to work in its new Prior Lake, Minnesota location. The position performs review and analysis of financial data to assist lenders and management in determining the financial condition of prospective and existing commercial clients.
· Spread client and prospective client financial data
· Determine cash flow, trends, strengths, weaknesses, etc.
· Provide lenders and management with general determination of credit worthiness
· Complete portions of Loan Presentations for lenders
· Contact current bank clients to request updated financial information
· Participation in weekly Loan Committee meeting
· Other duties/projects as assigned by management
· College degree (BA or BS) preferred
· One to two years of experience in commercial credit analysis preferred
· Knowledge of Excel and Word is required
· Excellent interpersonal skills, effective communicator, self-motivated and problem
solving with organizational and priority setting skills
The State Bank of Faribault is an EEO/AAP employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please submit your resume to The State Bank of Faribault, Attn: Human Resources, 428 Central Ave, Faribault, MN 55021 or via e-mail to email@example.com