Summary of Job Duties:
- Complete Financial Reporting and Accounting
- Complete Financial Analysis
- Provide Internal Controls and Risk Mitigation for Finance and Accounting
- Support the Bank’s Funds Management program.
- Manage centralized supplies and equipment purchasing
- Provide miscellaneous support to the COO/CFO
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 5-10 years of experience in an accounting or auditing function within the financial services industry.
- Experience working in public accounting preferred
- CPA preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft applications. Advanced Excel skills are required.
- Technology minded, comfortable using and adapting to a variety of technology systems
- Familiar with core banking software applications. Jack Henry experience preferred.
- Ability to lead and manage several projects at any one time.
- Independently perform most of job duties and complete job duties within prescribed deadlines.
- Work with a variety of staff across many departments within the organization as well as third party vendors. Strong verbal and written communication skills are critical.
- Ability to problem solve and recommend enhancements/changes to key systems/processes to improve efficiencies.
- Exhibits strong leadership qualities and interest in continued leadership development.
- Understanding of basic IT infrastructure and security
You can apply by sending an email with resume to Chris Dressel at email@example.com or call 651-351-3752.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At First State Bank and Trust diversity is embraced and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, creed, veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.