Lake Elmo Bank, an independent community bank in the east metro Twin Cities area, voted “Best Bank in the East Metro” by the Stillwater Gazette, has an immediate opening for a Full-Time Compliance Audit Control Officer located at our Lake Elmo, MN office
The Compliance Audit Control Officer is responsible for administering and maintaining the Bank’s compliance and internal audit programs.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Preferred candidate will have banking or legal background; Bachelors Degree or 3-5 years related experience.
- Demonstrate solid judgment and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills.
Major Areas of Accountability:
- Effectively communicates internally and externally; assists in communications and presentations with senior management, committees and other financial institutions.
- Acts as a resource to all bank personnel in regard to compliance related activities.
- Keeps informed and knowledgeable of existing, new or changed compliance regulations, laws and trends.
- Collaborates with management to develop, administer and monitor programs that ensure the Bank’s compliance with laws and regulations.
- Responsible for scheduling and coordinating compliance audits and reporting to the Board of Directors.
- Provides periodic written reports concerning the effectiveness of compliance and audit programs.
- Reviews and appraises policies and procedures for safeguarding the Bank’s assets.
- Collaborates with appropriate managers or supervisors to develop new or revised internal audit policies, methods, and procedures as needed or requested.
- Prepares written reports on internal audit reviews for the Board of Directors, including findings, analysis, conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintains the Bank’s audit and exception tracking report and provides quarterly status reports to Bank management and the Board of Directors.
We offer a friendly, professional working environment with competitive wages and excellent benefits, including participation in the Bank’s Employee Stock Option Plan.
CLICK HERE to apply