This position would be responsible for maintaining an established loan portfolio and has a concentration of loans in the Twin Cities area. The incumbent would be responsible for developing new commercial business, expanding existing commercial customer relationships, and working with customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Manage an existing loan portfolio consisting of commercial and commercial real estate loans.
- Retain, develop, and grow client base.
- Meet with existing or potential customers, visiting sites of loans, negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Gathers and analyzes all information necessary to present a financing request to Senior Management or Loan Committee for approval.
- Participant and voting member of Loan Committee
- Coordinates processing of approved loans; ensures loans are processed according to agreement, customer needs and conform to Bank lending policies.
- Promote and cross-sell bank products and services
- Represents the Bank in various community, civic, and community reinvestment functions to further enhance the Bank’s image and develop additional business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business related field, and three years of commercial lending experience.
- Credit and Financial Analysis Knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Sales and business development skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- A flexible schedule to meet with clients.
- Strong personal computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, and ability to learn new software and product offerings.
First National Bank is a family owned community bank in Waseca, MN, with branch locations in Ellendale and Hope, MN. Founded in1874, First National Bank is strongly committed to the communities it serves and to its dedicated employees.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: First National Bank of Waseca, Attn: Human Resource Officer; email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.