The Business Loan Officer position is a member of the Lending Department, and will report to the Senior Vice President. This position will assume responsibility for and serve as the primary account officer for a significant portion of the Commercial Loan Portfolio.
- As part of the overall banking staff, the position must have full knowledge of the bank products and services and actively cross-sell to other departments as appropriate.
- Remain constantly aware of the bank’s sales culture; actively makes sales referrals, assists in building long lasting relationships with our customers and encourages all segments of the market to use Security BankUSA.
- Must be able to work well with others and understand team work.
- Must be friendly, full of energy and ambition, and eager to learn.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- This position will work into learning and maintain a commercial loan portfolio. As a member of the commercial loan department, this position will begin to manage a portfolio of commercial loans. Loans will be made within bank credit policy guidelines and defined credit authority.
- This position will have primary responsibility for collections on the officer’s loan portfolio. Such collection efforts may be by phone, written notice or in person. This may require working with outside collection companies and legal counsel as needed.
- This position will be responsible for generating consumer loans, primarily with business customers, within overall bank credit standards and individual lending limits. This includes working with the customer, underwriting and closing the loan.
FDIC Insured/Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, vets and individuals with disabilities.
- 5 or more years of Commercial Lending Experience Preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, or related field Preferred
- Customer service oriented with strong written and oral communication.
- Strong underwriting skills
- Ability to follow through and complete tasks efficiently
- Computer skills necessary to operate software programs used within the department.
- Problem solving and analytical skills to resolve issues in the department or for customers
Qualified candidates, please contact:
Laura Nord – Administrative Director / HR; 1025 Paul Bunyan Dr. NW, Bemidji, MN 56601