Primarily responsible for assisting new customers with opening a variety of new account products including checking, savings, safe deposit box, credit cards, CD’s and retirement accounts. Promotes other bank services and refers customers to bank designated representatives for lending, insurance, trust and other needs. Responsible for providing customers with services for a variety of banking transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, certificates of deposit, vault cash, general reconciliation, etc.
- Processes routine customer requests and transactions
- Balances and maintain teller drawer, coin machine, ATM’s and vault, as required
- Provides account opening services for consumers, including DDA, SAV and CD accounts
- Cross-sells the Bank’s products and services
- Assists customers with product and service related items such as issue resolution, safe deposit box access, phone inquiries, etc.
- Processes Teller Proof Work
- Performs job accountabilities with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Develops and maintains knowledge of compliance and internal control requirements necessary to complete the job
- Performs duties in compliance with policy, procedure and process
- Able to work well with customers and provide great customer service
- Professional and courteous at all times
- Ability to deliver a high level of responsiveness to customers
- Ability to multi-task and organize priorities
- Aptitude for problem solving
- Moderate level of computer literacy, including Word, Excel and FiServ Premiere
- Maintains confidentiality
- Maintains high level of focus and accuracy
- Prior Cash handling experience
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
To apply for this position:
Go to our website under the “Contact” tab and scroll to the “Careers” section for instructions. You can also complete an application at any of our Pine Country Bank locations, which are located in Rice, Royalton and Little Falls.