United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Bank Deposit Operations Specialist. This individual will provide consistent, exceptional customer service to community banks and be able to support online banking and image exchange users. Individual will need to be available to work the following shifts on a rotating basis: 6:30 – 3:00/8:00 – 4:30/11:30 – 8:00.
- Reconciles/researches/tracks outstanding returns, adjustments and cash letters, and prepares DDA entries.
- Maintains customer agreements.
- Assists customers with all training and product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to users.
- Assists with finger print & security administration.
- Provides support for ACH processing.
- Provides Hardware and Technical support.
- Handles DDA account inquiries. Investigates questions in regard to account postings & procedures.
- Enters a variety of information to accounts in an accurate manner to meet established deadlines.
- Uploads and verifies file transfers to and from various sources.
- Supports UNET processing (Cash order/LDRIN/Incoming Fed Adjustments).
- Provides backup for Wires, Foreign CL Daily Processing, Foreign Currency Order Processing, ACH monthly billing.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- AAP & NCP certification preferred
- 3+ years bank operations/reconcilement experience whereby incumbent has gained a solid background/experience in the overall functions of an operations department to include payment operations, returned and proof items
- Excellent customer service experience with a minimum of 3 years working with customer relations
- Experience with imaging systems and printing IRD’s
- MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other windows software applications
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers’ Bank has over $800MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.