United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for an Information Security Analyst in our Information Technology department. This individual will manage technical security systems; business continuity support and testing; and enforcement of security administration policies including identity and access management. They may also serve as a subject matter expert on cybersecurity trends and technical security practices.
- Serves as the primary system administrator for UBB’s network security systems, including behavioral analytic and security information and event management (SIEM) tools.
- Works closely with the IT Infrastructure staff to understand and assimilate data provided from technical security monitoring and logging systems. Helps formalize the recurring and ongoing technical oversight functions, including alert thresholds and documented responses; and helps develop meaningful internal metrics to create reports for the UBB management team and Board of Directors.
- Monitors security systems, and analyzes, identifies and appropriately escalates security-related events.
- Supports Business Continuity Plan activities, including business impact analysis, plan maintenance, and internal training.
- Provides monitoring and reporting of UBB’s internal user system security administration.
- Provides support to management to organize and schedule UBB’s IT audit and testing (IT general controls audits, Web penetration testing and internal vulnerability testing).
- Work with management to prepare for audits and regulatory examinations; helps respond to audit and regulatory examination findings. Assists with the production of attestations and responses to meet UBB customer banks’ audit and vendor management requirements.
- Conducts assigned project work, research and other tasks as required.
- Participates in industry training to remain current in any information security-related expertise, including cybersecurity, business continuity and risk management.
- Participates in after hours on-call support as needed for technical or security incidents.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Associate’s or higher in MIS, Business or related field
- Related certifications or progress toward certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of industry-standard security frameworks (NIST, CSF, FFIEC CAT or others) preferred
- Strong working knowledge of standard technical office applications (Microsoft Office suite)
- Excellent professional communication skills, including interpersonal and written communications
- Working knowledge of information technology or technical security field
- Proven ability to work independently, and to exercise initiative and independent judgment
- Proven judgment in identifying, escalating and communicating technical and security issues or threats
- Highly developed time management skills, and the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technical tools
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers’ Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.