United Bankers' Bank
Junior Financial Analyst
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Financial Analyst on our BankValue team. This individual performs data entry, spreadsheet modeling and general research (demographic and economic data, as well as financial services industry statistics) for the purpose of assisting with stock valuations, and other financial consulting projects for community banks.
• Complex spreadsheet modeling using Microsoft Excel, including the use of functions, tables and charts for financial analysis, valuation, and report presentation.
• Uses principals of finance and financial analysis applied to business valuation projects.
• Researches economic and industry data and incorporates it into tables, graphs, and charts, as well as written reports summarizing conclusions.
• Uses Microsoft PowerPoint to build, enhance, or modify presentations.
• Assists Financial Analysts in preparing reports for clients and may interact with senior management at client institutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or accounting preferred
• Associate’s degree plus financial analysis work experience considered
• Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.