United Bankers' Bank
Banking Customer Service Specialist
United Bankers’ Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Specialist on our Operations team. This individual provides exceptional customer service over the phone to community banks while performing accurate data entry and data program enactment to ensure established deadlines are met. Able to work the following M-F shifts on a rotating basis: 7:30 – 4:00, 8:30 – 5:00, 9:30 – 6:00.
• Enters a variety of information to respondent institution accounts in an accurate and timely manner.
• Performs updates daily to provide accurate account information for UNET (UBB’s online banking product).
• Uploads and verifies file transfers to and from various sources.
• Investigates any questions in regards to account postings, procedures and bank policies.
• Reviews and refers new business to appropriate internal departments or external organizations.
• Assists customers with product utilization, answers incoming calls and/or requests, troubleshoots, solves problems and provides resolution to supported users or other team members within the contracted scope of support for each client.
• Balances and reconciles inclearings, verifying signatures and authorizations to prevent fraudulent items from clearing customer DDA accounts.
• Maintains records and deposits daily drafts received from respondent institutions.
• Handles electronic processing of Canadian checks and processing/collection of foreign checks.
• Handles foreign currencies with vendors.
• Enters and edits account analysis reports throughout the month.
• Completes and sends audit requests to banks and/or auditors, along with accompanying reports from other departments.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1 – 2 years related experience
• Windows operating system, 10-key proficiency
• Familiarity with banking policies and procedures
• General ledger posting and reconciliation knowledge
• Pleasant phone demeanor
• Detail oriented and able to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
To view a summary of our superior benefits package and apply for this position, please visit our Careers page at https://www.ubb.com/about-us/careers.
Based in Bloomington, MN, United Bankers’ Bank is a highly successful and growing banker’s bank that was originally chartered in 1975. Today, United Bankers' Bank has over $900MM in assets and has grown into one of the largest correspondent banks in the upper Midwest and Pacific Northwest area. The 1,000-plus customer banks we serve stretch across 14 states. Our motto, “First for Your Success,” reflects the importance UBB places on helping our customers and our employees succeed.
United Bankers’ Bank is an EEO/AA employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.