Three-Part Webinar Series
July 15 - 10:00-10:45 a.m.
July 22 - 10:00-10:45 a.m.
July 29 - 10:00-10:45 a.m.
(All session are on Central Standard Time)
$59 per person
To register, sign in now (members) or create an account (non-members).
Are you unsure about the value digital marketing brings to your bank? You don't need to be. Your bank's marketing budget can generate more revenue than you spend on advertising. How? By adopting digital marketing tools and strategies that only create cost when they also generate revenue. This three-week series will show you how technology allows new – and very cost-effective – methods to win new business online.
Who should attend?
ICBM highly recommends that Presidents, CEOs, and marketing directors attend together. Often there is an oppositional relationship between marketing and budgets. This series will show marketers how to create growth without vastly expanding workload. It will show chief executives how to use technology to align marketing efforts to achieve a real return on investment.
About the Presenter:
Alana Levine is CRO and founding member of Fintel Connect, a performance marketing company dedicated to the financial services space and recent graduate of the ICBA ThinkTECH Accelerator 2.0. She has experience across multiple niche verticals servicing 50+ markets worldwide, with expertise in B2B technology, having held active roles as General Manager of an affiliate marketing company and as an investor in the British Columbia technology market. Her most recent roles included running corporate marketing, business development and digital agency services at a fintech and SaaS technology company. Alana holds bachelors’ degrees in economics and psychology and a post-graduate degree in finance from McGill University.
Part 1 - Laying the Foundation: Are you ready to win new business – loans and/or deposits – online? (July 15)
Understand what you need to create a strong foundation for winning new business online – and take the quiz to find out where your bank sits. You may be farther along than you think! Takeaways:
- What is the mix of product(s) available for customers?
- Do you allow customers to open accounts online?
- How easy are those forms to find?
- How easy/user-friendly are the forms to complete?
- How do you process the accounts that come through?
- Advanced: Are you able to measure and track where those customers are coming from?
Part 2 – Find Your Formula for Growth: What questions need an answer to begin winning customers online? (July 22)
Answer the questions that will help you formulate your bank’s approach to winning business online. We’ll look at goal-setting, focusing questions, and how to build a marketing strategy that’s right for your bank. Takeaways:
- What are your goals for growth?
- What are the products you want to grow?
- Who is your target audience?
- Where are these people online?
- What is the message you want them to hear?
- What budget have you allocated to marketing?
- What is your digital marketing budget?
- How much of your total marketing budget goes to digital?
- Do you know what it costs you to acquire a customer?
Part 3 - Achieving Results: Hear about the successes and best practices of peers and experts. (July 29)
Learn from industry veterans on key market trends, their approach to digital marketing, what worked for them, and what they’d do differently. Takeaways:
- Understanding your environment/ecosystem and how to incorporate results-based marketing into your mix:
- Set the goal
- Choosing the right marketing partner(s)
- Tracking for performance
- Hear from publishers on:
- What do they value most in a partnership
- What qualities do they look for in a brand
- What does a good on-boarding flow look like
- What are the products they work with
- Hear from a banker on how performance marketing has made a difference for them:
- What motivated them to try performance marketing
- How they use performance marketing
- What lessons did they learn
- What would they have done differently