With such close ties to the community banking industry in Minnesota, ICBM often finds programs and services that benefit community banks in a variety of ways. The strength is in our vast membership network of community banks and bankers, and as a result ICBM can offers a number programs and services for both member and non-member community banks.
- The ICBM B2B Directory is a searchable listing of ICBM board-vetted companies that offer products and services for community banks.
- CBFS is a subsidiary of ICBM that offers custom tailored insurance products for community banks with knowledgeable, friendly service.
- ICBM also offers a Multiple Employer Retirement Program in partnership with Fringe Benefits Design of Minnesota and designed for ICBM bank and associate members and overseen by a committee of ICBM members.
- We give Endorsed status to those Associate Members with unique offerings to ICBM members and who pass an extensive vetting process. A list of those companies is available here.
- The In Balance(c) ATM Alliance® is a collection of independent community bankers working together to provide customers with greater access to surcharge free ATMs. Banks that participate in the In Balance network are able to offer their customers surcharge-free ATM access across the region. Visit our convenient ATM locator to find an In Balance Alliance ATM near you.
- ICBM hosts a Job Board for its bank members to post positions at their banks. Each post remains on the board for one month unless otherwise coordinated. If you are a bank member who would like to post a position, email the position in a Microsoft Word Document (.doc or .docx) to Kathy Burton at email@example.com or call 651-687-9080 for more information.
- The Training Education And Mentoring (T.E.A.M.) Future Bankers program is a guided high school internship program for independent community banks offered by Independent Community Bankers of Minnesota and supported by the Pohlad Family Foundation. is a paid educational opportunity for high school students and an excellent community outreach tool that can serve as a springboard for future careers in community banking.