The In Balance® ATM Alliance is a member-driven ATM network acquired by ICBM in 2008. It is led by a collection of independent community bankers who work together to provide customers with greater access to surcharge free ATMs. Banks that participate in the In Balance network are able to offer their customers access to surcharge-free ATMs across the region.
Click here to search the In Balance Network of ATMs.
If you are interested in joining the In Balance ATM Alliance and providing your customers access to additional surcharge free ATMs across the region, contact Doug Krukowski at email@example.com or 651-789-3981.
Consumer Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is In Balance? In Balance is an alliance of Minnesota community bankers that joined together to expand their customers' access to surcharge free ATMs.
2. If my card is stuck or captured in the ATM machine what should I do? During business hours, contact the institution what placed the ATM in that location. After regular business hours, contact the institution that issued you your card.
3. My bank is a member of In Balance; however, a surcharge fee was imposed on my transaction, whom do I call? Please contact the institution that issued you your card.
4. Where can I find the closest ATM? Use ICBM's convenient In Balance ATM locator.
5. How do I get a surcharge-free In Balance ATM/Debit Card? Review the list of member banks on our website. Inquire with your institution about In Balance Alliance membership.
6. Who can I talk to if I have more questions? Contact Doug Krukowski at 651-789-3981 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and comments.